Mark 선교사 기도편지

by 박근식 posted Apr 12, 2012
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Thank you for putting me and my family in your prayer, I really appreciate that.

These are some prayer items from me:

1. I have schedule to go to Penang every two weeks. Pray for people whom I meet there, some of them are very open to the Gospel (Z and S, N and Zb, J and R, Ib, In).

2. My schedule to some villages now is stop because I don't have vehicle to go there. So, pray that God will provide a vehicle for me.

3. I am invited to share about Muslim ministry in New York in June. Please pray that God will provide visa for my trip to USA.

4. Pray for my son who will go back to Indonesia next month to go for college. The ticket in those days is very expensive, pray that God will provide a cheap ticket for my son and provide sponsor for his study.

5. My wife sells cokies in some cokie shop to cover our expenses since we don't have any definite sponsor. Pray for her health and pray for my opportunity to get a job.

6. I am still waitng for senate endorsement for my graduation. There is senate meeting on 27 of April. Once I got an endorsement, then I can continue for Ph.D. Please pray for that.

Thank you for your attention to my family, may God bless you and your church.

Mark

Articles

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17